Domain Name Sequence Generator (DNSG)
Use the domain name sequence generator to create sequences of numbers or letters and add an optional domain extension to the end for use with a wide range of domain tools. For example you could create a list of every combination of three letter domains by entering 'aaa' and 'zzz'.
You can also add domain extensions to a list that you have already produced by pasting it below. Paste the list into the below textarea and input your domain extension and the list will be created.
Generate a Sequence of Domains
1) Enter the beginning of the sequence, for example 'aaa' or '000'.
2) Enter the end of the sequence, for example 'zzz' or '999' (must be higher than beginning of the sequence).
3) Enter the domain extension, should you wish to do so, for example '.com', '.org' or '.co.uk'.
4) Choose the maximum output of results in the sequence (500,000 default)
5) Submit the form to generate the sequence.
Please Note: Large sequences will cause computers to slow and even freeze! It is advisable to create no more than 100,000 results at a time. The generator is limited to 500,000 results by default.
Turn a list of words into a list of Domains
1) Enter the list of words separated by a space, break, comer, semicolon or dot.
2) Enter the domain extension, should you wish to do so, for example '.com', '.org' or '.co.uk'.
3) Submit the form to generate the list.
Please Note: Large lists will cause computers to slow and even freeze!